December 11, 2009

Tis the Season Round 2

You have got to be fucking kidding me....I got these two emails at work today, literally 2 minutes apart:

Email #1:

Hello everyone-

I brought in 8 mini cheesecakes today. They are in the freezer over by the coffee maker. I will bring in more on Monday and Tuesday. (I don’t want to take over the whole freezer).

Please take one today before you go! First come, first served! Cheesecake will keep very well in your freezer for over a month.

PS For those of you new to the group, this is my Christmas present to all of you. Please take one home!

Merry Christmas!

Dave


Email #2:

Sorry for the late notice, but if you are interested, I’d like to see if we have enough people to do a cookie exchange over the lunch hour on Friday 12/18. I believe last year, each person brought 3-4 dozen cookies. Once we have a total head count, I will sent additional details. Please feel forward to invite others who may be interested!

Fa-la-la-la-la-la-fuck-ing-la. Yesterday I just gave the canister of chocolate and "special glaze" soaked popcorn to a friend, today I just won't walk by the freezer (if it was legal to marry a food, my Christmas cards would be sent out with "Holiday Wishes from the Cheesecakes!"--yes I would take on the Cheesecakes last name, that's how whipped I'd be by it, and if it's like a toffee/chocolate cheesecake-forget about it) for the rest of the day and I'll delete the invite for the cookie exchange. It's only 14 days to Christmas and then hopefully this barrage of holiday calorie explosion will be over. Hopefully.

54 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment