December 18, 2009

Chalk one up for the good guys

Well, I ended up at the gym. I figured, usually I'm bitching about not having enough time during the day to fit a workout in, that I should probably take advantage of the open afternoon. I also decided to do 60 minutes today just to spice it up. In the back of my head I was thinking, I'll put 60, but if I'm tired at 45 I'll stop. It's easier to enter 60 and stop at 45 rather than entering 45 then having to reprogram another 15 minutes. Everything clicked today. I felt great. I just shut my eyes and focused. It was just me, the music and the sweat. I think I might have had an out of body experience. I visualized myself running through the streets of a city into an open field and I was hauling balls. I opened my eyes to towel off and take a swig of water, and there was only 15 minutes left. I couldn't believe it! It felt like I just got on. So I hammered out the last 15 minutes and called it a day. Pretty good work out if I do say so myself.

47 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment