December 07, 2009

In GaGa We Trust

I've got just about every type of music on my workout playlist on my iP0d. Hip Hop. Gangsta Hip Hop. Cock Rock. Metal. Rap/Metal Fusion. Justin Timberland. Johnny Cash. You name it. What is my favorite? Well my friends, right now I can't get enough of Lady GaGa. During my last workout at the gym, I was huffing along and one of her songs came on and it was like a shot a lightning to me. I was pumped and my pace increased. I can get motivated by the "this is what goes on in the mind of a lunatic"s or the "beautiful people, the beautiful people"s or the "killing in the name of"s and the "bringing sexy back"s even the "gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire"s, but there's something about her "groove slam work it back, filter that, baby bump that track" or her having fun cause the beat is sick and her wanting to take a ride on the disco stick that get me moving. Hello, my name is Fatty Boom Batty and I'm a fan of Lady GaGa. Proud to say it, a big fat hairy fan.

59 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment