December 30, 2009

Oh So Close!

Today is officially 5 weeks until Hawaii. 35 short days. It also means another weigh-in. The last couple of workouts this week were great and I was feeling very confident going into this weigh-in. But, it was a holiday week with Christmas and I didn't have the luxury of being off work the day of the weigh-in like I did last week. So I didn't have the opportunity to work out and take a couple of shits before the weigh-in, like I did last week. I was planning on dragging my ass out of bed this morning, but that didn't quite happen. So even though I was confident, I was still a little nervous. Down 3 pounds! I was so relieved and happy to see that number. I'm officially one half a pound from being under 300 pounds for the probably the first time in about 5 years. One half pound away from losing 25lbs total. I'm well ahead of the 2lb per week average. Who knows, if I keep this up, I might hit 35lbs lost before Hawaii. Hopefully next week I'll be able to drop below the 300 mark!

Current Weight: 300.5
35 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment