December 23, 2009

If it ain't broke, don't fix it....

I had all best intentions. I really did. Yesterday I got out of work early and wanted to hit the gym before the plans we had last night. I got delayed at work and leaving at 2:30 turned into leaving at 3:30. I'm off work the next few days for the holidays, so I literally stood at my desk and did one last once over to make sure I didn't forget anything. I got to my car in the parking lot and realized that my workout bag was still sitting on my desk. Grrrr. So I went back in and got it and hauled ass to the gym. My usual routine is 45 minutes worth of cardio. Time was running short so I only did 30 minutes. But I still did it, I still went to the gym and still did 30 minutes. Then this morning, I wanted to be up, to the gym and home by 9AM. 9:20 I drag my ass out of bed. I had a couple of things to do for work then hit the gym and did an hour on the elliptical. The extra 15 minutes was for the 15 I missed out on the night before. So by the time I got home showered and stepped on the scale, I was starving. But I am happy to report down 4 more pounds! So that's 21.5 pounds down in 9 weeks! Ahead of the 2lb per week average! Only 6 more weeks until we hit the sands of Hawaii!! We are supposed to get just shit on with snow the next day or two. Initial reports were 15 inches after 2 inches of ice...gotta love the Midwest!

Current Weight: 303.5
42 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment