December 29, 2009

Digging Out

Sorry, it's been a couple of days since the last post but we've been keeping busy. We finally got dug out from all the fucking snow on Christmas and it felt good to get back into the gym yesterday (Monday). I was going to post something last night, but by the time we got home from the gym and I thought about it, I was already in bed. Better late than never. But I think taking the couple of days off over the Christmas break (other than shoveling all the damn snow) did my body good. I felt great at the gym last night. A very strong 45 minutes on the elliptical (for those of you keeping score, no, Santa didn't bring me one of my very own, but it was last minute, I understand). I actually went 3.25 miles instead of the usual 3, so that's pretty awesome. I think the best think to come out of it was the fact I missed going to the gym and I was really looking forward to getting back into the rhythms of working out on a regular basis. I also think I might have solved the nipple chafing issue, thanks to the armor that goes under (wink, wink). Got new work out headphones and new work out shoes for Christmas and the headphones work like a charm. I haven't tried the shoes yet cause there is still a little life in the ones I'm currently using. But all in all, it was a good just to be out of the house and moving again. There's that momentum again, can you dig it?

36 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment