December 15, 2009

Fightin' but not writin'.....

Unlike what you've seen on the news, I am not taking an "indefinite hiatus" from the this little experiment in weight reduction. It's just that time of year. I've been fighting but not writing. Still going to the gym when possible. Last night I totally flaked out and didn't go. It's been witch's-tit-cold here and that makes it hard. Still watching the intake and counting the calories of EVERYTHING. Still trying to not partake in the holiday food fiasco. Just today, I was at the freezer at work and grabbed my 300 calorie frozen meal as it sat next to a stack of holiday personal cheesecakes. I'm still doing it. I just haven't taken the time to sit down and write about it. I will leave you with this little golden nugget; Current temp outside my window, 10 degrees. Current temp in Oahu, 81 degrees.

50 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment