November 10, 2009

Too much of a good thing?

I love peanut butter. Like seriously get-up-on-the-counter-and-make-sweet-sweet-love-to-it love peanut butter. Almost every morning I have peanut butter on something for breakfast. Whether it's a bagel or toast or waffles, it will have peanut butter on it. Yesterday while I was on the treadmill, I started sweating once the workout started. I wiped my face down with my sweat towel (freshly washed) and I smelled the familiar smell-peanut butter. Had I eaten so much peanut butter that it was now coming out of my pores, like garlic? Or maybe there was some peanut butter from breakfast still in my moustache or beard? Which would really suck since I was working out at 6pm. So I would have had to walk around the whole day with peanut butter up in my grill. But I didn't smell it until I started working out and sweating. One of the many things that run through my head as I'm working out, "why in the hell do I smell peanut butter?"

85 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment