November 17, 2009

Early weigh in

We are just one day shy of being 11 weeks from Hawaii. I usually do my weigh-in then, but in an effort to be successful, I weighed in today. Down 5.5 lbs! Yeah baby! I know it's only a total of 8 lbs in 4 weeks, BUT it's an average of 2 lbs a week and I'll take it. Tonight we have a church outing that is going to be catered by a local Italian restaurant. Their cheese ravioli would make you leap out of a moving vehicle it's so good. So it was either, not eat tonight and still weigh in tomorrow, or weigh in a day early and still be able to sample a little goodness tonight. It's all about momentum and I can feel it rolling. I can tell that if I keep staying active, hitting the gym, staying moving, my weekly average will go up and my ass will go down.

Current weight: 317
78 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment