November 18, 2009

De night time is de right time?

I really wish I had the ability to drag my ass out of bed @ 5:30am and then be able to work out. But I just can't do it, I've tried and failed miserably. Then it would be done and I wouldn't have to worry about it. Additionally, the longer I put it off throughout the day, the less likely it will happen-what can I say? I'm a procrastinator.
And the lunch workouts are good, but then I have to shower and I only have an hour for lunch, so that can be a pain in the ass.
So that leaves the night time. I actually like working out at night-I'm a night owl anyway. I just gotta stay motivated and actually go. Not come home and sit down. Not even go home, just go right to the gym from work. Still trying to find the balance.

77 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment