January 08, 2010

Relapse

Well, what's rehab without a relapse? Good Lord what have I done? Last night we had a commitment right after work so we weren't able to eat until late (on our way home). We were trying to decide were to go. It was miserable last night and we didn't really want to get out of the car again. So that left just drive-thrus...then I had the brilliant idea of saying, "You know what sounds good? Old Chi.ca.go's nachos.." and that was all it took. We veered off main road and drove down a side street that hadn't been plowed yet almost getting stuck, all for these nachos. I was literally salivating when we sat down I was so excited to eat these nachos. We started off with a side salad and then split the nachos. I'm not gonna lie, it was good. That first bite was awesome. You would think I was a rabid dog tearing into a carcass. I might have even blacked out for a few moments. By the time we walked out of the restaurant I didn't feel too hot. I felt bloated, like there was a boulder in my stomach. I was immediately regretting my choice. Would this fuck up the week for me? Will I get under 300 this week? I'm hitting the gym HARD this afternoon, so we'll see how it all plays out.

26 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment