January 12, 2010

45+30=1347

I was just not feeling it the past couple of days. The weekend was horrible for keeping track of what I was eating and I didn't work out once. Here I was at the precipice of getting below 300 and I was fucking it up. I don't know why I didn't work out. Once I get there and actually start doing it, I enjoy it. It's just the getting there that is a struggle for me. It's like I forget how good I feel afterwards. Well today called for drastic measures since tomorrow is a crucial weigh-in. I did 45 minutes on the treadmill over lunch and even ran a little, burning 947 calories in the process. Then we met at the gym after work and I did another 30 minutes on the elliptical and burned another 400 calories. I went over 4.5 miles total for the day. Hopefully it's enough. We'll see.

22 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment