January 05, 2010

I don't get it...

What on earth would posses someone to douse themselves in perfume BEFORE they work-out? I was at the gym just getting started on my cardio and two ellipticals down, there was a woman just finishing up her work out. Her perfume was so strong it almost knocked me off my machine. I mean it was strong, like linebacker strong. Like Aunt Mable's house strong, but she was young. Like watering eyes and a slight gag reflex strong. My question is why? Are you trying to cover something up? Did you shit your leggins, but still wanted to hit the gym? I'm not saying that it should be all swamp ass and sweaty puss, if you've got an issue, handle your bidness. But you shouldn't take a bath in your sickly sweet perfume and then hit the elliptical. I could actually taste her perfume it was so strong. Fucking people....

29 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment