January 04, 2010

New Year's Warriors

I went to the gym today over lunch. I usually like to hit it in the afternoon cause there aren't as many people in there, but I had meetings this afternoon, so I could either go at 11am or not at all. Needless to say, it's the first Monday of the new year so the gym is PACKED. While the facility at my work is nice, it couldn't handle the onslaught of those wanting to get started on the resolutions. More power to 'em and I wish them the best, but I can't wait for the obligatory two weeks to pass and the gym starts to thin out a bit. When I work out over lunch, I'm limited on time so I like to get in, get on, and get out. That's kind of hard to do when I'm standing there waiting for an open treadmill. Then there's the old naked guy in the locker room asking how my work out went. I'm not really a chatty Kathy in those situations, so please sir, pick up your old balls off the floor and make your way to the shower.

30 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment